Wednesday, December 7, 2011

June Hits & Misses / Favorites


Hey loves, Today I'm doing a June hits & misses video, I'm sorry its a little late :P. Also, the video is quite long because I like to give in depth reviews of the products for you :) I usually don't have a lot of these videos because I don't buy tons of products every month and also I usually don't have a lot of dislikes because I don't have the money to buy stuff that I'll try once and throw away. So before I buy a product I research it like crazy! Going on makeupalley, drugstore.com, youtube, etc. but sometimes there are those products that work out for a lot of people but doesnt work out for me, or there are times I occasionally buy things on a whim. I hope you guys enjoy this video and thank you so much for watching! ♥ Check out my online store for affordable fashion clothing, accessories, makeup and more: glamboutique.weebly.com ♥Check out my boyfriend's new online store monkiesplayground.weebly.com for cute affordable erasers!! Products Mentioned - Neutrogena 2-in-1 RapiClear Fight and Fade Gel - CVS Pure Aloe Vera Gel, Sensitive Skin, No Alcohol - Eucerin Everyday Protection for Face SPF 30 - Up & Up Healthy Skin Face Lotion w/ alpha hydroxy & SPF 15 - Urban Decay Naked Palette - Too Faced Eye Love Palette (sephora 500 pt perk) - Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm set- BlackTea BlackBerry, GrapeFruit Ginger SPF 25 - NYX Liquid Liner with Grow Lash Serum - NYX Eye/ Eyebrow Pencil Liner - Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, Medium SPF 30 - Palmers Cocoa ...

Buy Jaipore Brewster




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links